skip to main | skip to sidebar

Art Outreach in Albania

I had long searched for a mission, which used visual art for evangelism and at last I found one. In April 2006 I set out as one of a team of two artists to use my skills in art, speaking and writing for the purpose of telling people about Jesus Christ.

Art Course


Students aged 6 to 32 learned art and heard the gospel as we taught nine sessions.

When the sun shone at last, we took the class outdoors.
Newer Post Older Post Home
  • ▼  2006 (11)
    • ▼  June (11)
      • The ancient doors of Albania have opened.Joan and ...
      • Freedom from Oppression/Albania
      • "By expressing yourself as an artist and by exerci...
      • Streets of Lushnje Albania
      • Art Course
      • Beginning of the mural
      • Mural in Progress
      • Mural in Lushnje Albania
      • Proclaiming the Gospel
      • Telling God's stories through art photos
      • Professional Artists Gathering
 

Home

http://www.joancthomson.com